Thursday, July 16, 2009

Feeling Useless

So we are having some financial difficulties. (What's new right?) I have to admit I feel utterly useless today. I want to help but I don't know what to do. I tried the eHow.com and am writing for examiner.com, but so far not so good. I'm not sure I am going to be any good at it.

It's so frustrating because we have come so far and tried so hard to get to a place where we don't have these problems, but when you only have one income and three children it feels almost impossible! And I don't know what I can do to help.

I am going to go out and look for a part time job this weekend, although I know my husband is not excited about this. He doesn't like the idea of me being gone all the time. (Probably because he doesn't like the idea of being home alone with the kids all the time...LOL) I was offered help getting started with Lia Sophia Jewelry, but I am so NOT a good person for that. I can sell, don't get me wrong. But I do not really enjoy it.

Can someone explain why life is so difficult? Why can't I be good at anything that can help us financially!!!

1 comment:

CMOM Productions said...

You are not alone. Being a good Mom and putting your heart into your writing may not earn a lot of cash, but it does improve your life. Can you get a sponsor for your main blog? Someone told me that's a good way to earn a little extra $.